Saturday, 18 September 2010

Green Energy Websites

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
green energy websites
How do energy efficient window help the environment?

I have an assignment on going "green." My topic was glass. I can find numerous websites trying to sell me energy efficient windows, but I something to support why they help the environment.
The title should read "windows" and the last sentence should say I need reasons to support the fact that they help the environment. Sorry, I'm apparently to frazzled to use my proper English tonight!


Energy-efficient windows help prevent temperature transfer. If you're keeping the air and temperature you want in in and the air and temperature you want out out, you're cutting the amount of energy it takes to maintain that inside temperature. That means lower heating bills in the Winter and lower air-conditioning bills in the Summer. If we use less, we need to produce less and that means less fuel burnt, less coal-fired electricity generated and less damage to the environment created by those processes.


Alternative Fuel









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]green energy websites[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]green energy websites[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="20"]green energy websites[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment