Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Green Energy Recycling

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
green energy recycling
I want a career that has something to do with saving the environment?

Any suggestions?

Ive been out of school for a couple of years and didnt know what I wanted to do until now. I have always been passionate in saving energy, recycling, working towards a greener planet in small ways that I can help.

What career choices could I work towards where I can help our planet or educate people on the importance of working towards a greener plant?? any ideas??

and should I do a course at uni or something that will help me out??


Environmental Engineering is an option. I completed a civil engineering degree at university with a few environmental electives and ended up taking a job with an environmental engineering company when I graduated. My job deals with testing of soil, water and air to ensure they are clean and not causing any adverse impacts on human health or the environment. By meeting other people who work in this area has also taught me a lot about saving energy, recycling and living in a more sustainable way.


DaAiHeadline 20101202 Green energy and water recycling









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]green energy recycling[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]green energy recycling[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="20"]green energy recycling[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment