Tuesday, 6 October 2009

New Renewable Energy

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
new renewable energy
What is renewable energy content?

I live in Texas and am looking for a new energy provider. I was looking through the options and it can be filtered by "renewable energy content" ranging from 2% to 100%. What do I want here? I don't know what it means.
So do I want one that is 100%? Or less? Or the least?


That's the percentage of the energy you receive that comes from renewable sources and not fossil fuels.

For instance:
Company A provides energy to house B. Company A sends house B electricity that is 65% from coal-fired facilities, 25% from wind turbines, and 10% from solar panels. Company A has a renewable energy content of 35%.


University of Michigan - A new renewable energy concept









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]new renewable energy[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]new renewable energy[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="20"]new renewable energy[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment