Tuesday, 6 October 2009

1kw Solar Panel

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
1kw solar panel
how much 12v ah do I need to make 115v 1 kw?

I´m thinking to put op solar panel but don't know how to figure out how much 12ah battery I need for 1kw 115v, my panel will be 2 to 3 amp
I will use inverter so I need to know how much 12 v ah battery I need to make 115v 400w


Take some time looking over The Lead-Acid Battery Guide For Stand-Alone Photo-voltaic Systems put out by the International Energy Agency and free on the web at : www.iea-pvps.org/products/rep3_06.htm It will help you to learn the basics of sizing your system to achieve your goal. Page 17 of this guide will explain How To Size The Battery For Certain System Loads. This guide explains the concepts in easy to understand language and illustrations .Good luck with your project !


1000w Wind Turbine And Solar Panel Hybrid System [Part 1]Contact: www.haider-engineering.piczo.com









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]1kw solar panel[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]1kw solar panel[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment