What is your fav. pop, soda and or energy drink?
I really like:
Monster energy drink, the green kind. .
I also love. .
Dr. Pepper, blue Mountain Dew (I don't like the regular), also red Mountain Dew . .
I always like Pepsi. .
Oh and cream soda, but have not had it in FOREVER!
How about you? =]
Star!
Ew, I don't like lemon lime soda. .
And I don't drink a lot of pop because I run track and XC - I drink very little on special occasions only.
Wow, I have never had Vitamin Water. .
OH!
And I love GATORADE!!!! =D
The yellow/green kind and the blue. .
And certain red kinds sometimes.
The orange is ok too.
Has anyone ever had the orange VENOM energy drink? =D
Eh, I am not a fan of Coca-Cola. .
It's way sweeter than Pepsi, =P
Oh, and everyone @ my school is constantly drinking Mountain Dew!!! D:<
xD
Fuse is an awesome fruity drink you should check it out.
Nestea is awesome, and so is Fanta anything. Red tangerine is amazing.
Cream soda is number one!
Dr. Pepper as well.
Now i'm craving all of them!
Thanks hahaha!
Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Energy Evaluation
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]green star energy[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]green star energy[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="20"]green star energy[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment