Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Solar Install

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
solar install
How much will it cost me to install solar panels and is it worth it?

My home is all electric and the rates just keep going up, up, and up,
I paid $340 for Jan - Feb this year and froze my tail off keeping it that
low. If I install solar panels, will it cost me less then what I'm paying
for electric? If you're currently using solar panels can you tell me what
the pluses and minus's are for going this route.


We had 5 solar panels installed @ 3 years ago and in the summer we get all our hot water for free! in the winter we use less oil on the central heating cos the water is already warm . It cost us @ £9,000 for the instalation and we probably wont see the money back for about 20 years but it all helps.


Solar Panel simple test and DIY Solar Energy Power generator









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]solar install[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]solar install[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment