I have a question about the immigration and the interview.?
I sent in the I-751 (Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence).
My husband has a 2 year green card that is going to expire at the end of March of 2009. He entered America legally.
The proofs that I sent in was
1. bank statement with both our names on it
2. consumers energy bill with both our names on it
3. pictures
4. birth certificates of our 2 kids.
What are the chances that we are actually going to have to go to the interview?
Ignore Mamour's answer. Apparently she feels the need to be rude. If she doesn't like a question, she can choose not to answer it instead of whining.
Whether or not you will need to supply more evidence of a valid marriage will be determined in part by the content of what you have already sent in.
GREEN ENERGY SOLUTIONS - Kywdo Channel
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]green energy pictures[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]green energy pictures[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="20"]green energy pictures[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment