Looking for an new energy drink?
I know of an energy drink called XS.
It is not sold in stores, but is the number 2 energy drink sold in the United States.
Delivers a powerful punch of B vitamins to help boost mental and physical energy.
Plus, it contains no sugar, no carbohydrates, and just 8 calories.
Kosher certified.
It is sold online at:
https://www.supportjeremy.wwdb.biz
They have 3 flavors with no caffeine.
12 flavors in all.
energy drinks are bad for your health ... period!
I get my daily energy drink from a natural source, coca tea, it is natural , I can drink it hot or cold, it is full of vitamins, gives you a good buzz , boost mental and physical energy naturally without additives, hormones , coloring or other things that are bad for your body.
And by the way .... it is also Kosher, just check at Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B000HAAAKI/sr=8-1/qid=1185893450/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_recent/002-4841580-2700047?ie=UTF8&n=3370831&qid=1185893450&sr=8-1#customerReviews
Dr. Steven Greer presents "The Promise of New Energy" at the Exopolitics Summit 2009
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]new energy[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]new energy[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="20"]new energy[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment