Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Do It Yourself Solar Panel

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
do it yourself solar panel
Am thinking of installing solar panels for electricity any advice or shared experience?

Our house faces North and gets sun all day untill late afternoon , is a colorbond roof. Any idea of the approximate cost and any rebates? Which companys give the best service and value? Is it possible to do it yourself?
Thanks


Australia? I believe installing yourself is not allowed, or at least invalidates the incentives. Check with a solar installer near you - they should have all the details on the local program. I hear of a lot of small systems going in for Australia - like 1 to 1.5 kW, and think that's because that's the point at which the government incentive is of maximum benefit.

We put in solar, but live in the US, so our laws and tariffs are different from yours. Self-install was legal, for one thing. So unfortuantely, I don't think our experience will map well to your situation.


Do It Yourself Solar Panel (Soldering)









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]do it yourself solar panel[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]do it yourself solar panel[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment