nuclear power option is being considered as 1 of the electrical energy sources of the country in the future?
a. if you want the engineer in-charge of locating the nuclear power plant, where in the Philippines would you situate it and why?
b.suppose you where the nuclear power plant's information officer, how woulds you convince the people to accept the power plant facility?
c. as the barangay captain/municipal mayor of the chosen nuclear power plat site, would you allow/ recommend the putting up of the plant in your community? why or why not?
a. I would locate it on Luzon, the largest, most developed island with an infrastructure capable of construction and to supply power to where it is needed. It would have to be near the coast to have cooling water and desalinization capability. It should be in as geologically stable area as possible with design enhancements to survive tsunami and storm surge problems.
b. I would emphasize the economic impact of both the construction and operation of the plant on local businesses and population. I would point out the safety record of existing nuclear facilities of similar design.
c. I would definitely allow/promote the construction in my community; improved infrastructure, services, reliable power, economy would ensure the prosperity of my community.
Starpower - the future energy source
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]future energy sources[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]future energy sources[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="20"]future energy sources[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment