Present installed cost for photovoltaic power is $4 per watt. Do they mean $4 per peak watt, or $4 per average?
I read an article (of what credibility, I do not know) that said that the present installed cost for photovoltaic power is $4 per watt. Do they mean $4 per peak watt, or $4 per average watt? Is it possible that this could ever get cheaper, like down to $1.25 per watt?
---
The article I read was "A Solar Grand Plan" by Ken Zweibel, James Mason, and Vasilis Fthenakis.
It would have to be for peak watt since they do not know the pattern of usage for a specific consumer. Some of this expense could be offset by sent electricity to the "grid". Like all technology this will get cheaper the only question is when.
Introduction to Solar Photovoltaics
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]photovoltaic solar power[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]photovoltaic solar power[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment