Sunday, 7 November 2010

Solar Panel Residential

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
solar panel residential
What is best voltage for solar system array - residential 220v?

my house is 220 volts. Since 12 volt solar panels and 12 volt batterys are so available, for some reason I decided to group 4 panels into 48 volts and 4 batteries into a 48 volt battery and store the energy and when needed convert 48 volts to 220 volts and use it. Am I right? I dont understand why I thought to use 48 volts to 220 volts. Is there a better way or am I right?


There is nothing special about 48 volts. If you want 220 AC, you will need to shop for an inverter; investigate what supply voltages they like, and possibly rewire your panels to provide it. In general, solar panels are not economic for home use unless you can get a really fat subsidy for installing some.


Colorado Solar Panel Residential vs Commercial









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]solar panel residential[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]solar panel residential[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment