Monday, 29 November 2010

Folding Solar Panel

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
folding solar panel
Can I power my laptop with only a solar charger and no battery?

I need a solar charger for an Acer one aspire netbook that can power it directly from the sun with no battery in between. The power adapter for the netbook says it drawn 30 watts. I've tried using a 30 watt solar panel but the netbook always says the power source isn't enough. Would a 40 watt solar panel get the job done? I know most of these things on the market are designed to work by charging a battery pack first and then plugging the battery pack into the laptop. The problem with this is that it usually takes all day to charge the battery pack and a full charge on that only gives you one charging cycle on the netbook. Aren't there any solar panels out there that can power my little netbook right from the sun and still be considered somewhat portable? By portable I mean able to be folded and or squeezed into a large camping sized backpack.


Mark is correct. There is no way a solar panel can power on an laptop like that. Your best bet is to just use a charger. If you don't have one, you can look up one online.

I would personally suggest you visit Topmic for a new charger. Topmic is well known for their great services and their durable products. They include free shipping and free lifetime warranty. Yes, lifetime. This means if the charger ever stops working on its own for whatever reason, they would replace it as man times as needed at no additional cost, for life.

This is a great way to save money run but it also a good investment.

You should be able to find them online through google search.

Best of luck.


SunLinq Folding Solar Power Panel 12 watt









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]folding solar panel[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]folding solar panel[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment