Thursday, 28 October 2010

Green Plug Energy Saver

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
green plug energy saver
PC LCD monitor turns black; green light turns orange on its own?

My desktop LCD monitor has been doing this intermittently for the past couple of months but now will not stay on at all. As soon I as I turn it on, it stays on for a second and then turns black and the green power button turns orange. It is not the screen saver or energy saver. I tried to just plug the power cord and monitor into a wall jack and did not plug it into a computer and it did the same thing. I even used a different power supply cord and a different power supply strip and still had the same result. the CPU itself stays on though. I'm assuming it has something to do with the power supply but any help with this would be appreciated. also if it helps it's an Envision model
Thanks for answering... I only know how to use pc's and fix software but don't know how to fix hardware.... but still good to know! Thanks!


wheneveri have experienced this, the video card is dying and needs to be replaced.


Green Plug energy saver









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]green plug energy saver[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]green plug energy saver[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="20"]green plug energy saver[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment