what is the average amount of equity that my home can potentially gain if I install solar panels on it.?
I'm thinking about installing solar panels on my home but I'm curious to know what would be a ball park amount of equity my home could gain.
I am in Ontario, and I asked a real estate agent about that as I was seriously looking into adding this to my new home. Right now in my area, solar panels will not increase the value of the home. People are just not ready to pay extra for a house for this yet here, so if you are doing solar for resale, you will be loosing a good $20,000. Look into wind turbines...much more efficient, but a bet more expensive here.
How to Install Solar Panels : Solar Energy Change Controller
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]install solar panels[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]install solar panels[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment