Saturday, 21 August 2010

Solar Panels Grants Uk

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
solar panels grants uk
How do I go about arranging for a windturbine and some solar panels for my house?

My husband and I are interested in becoming a little more eco friendly and would like a windturbine and some solar panels for our house.

How much might these cost? Are there government grants available to help pay for them (I've heard there are)?

Who would install them?

Do I have to seek planning permission etc.?

What would be the first step?

I'm in the UK, by the way.


You definately need planning permission. Solar panels & a wind turbine are very expensive...around £20,000 so it may be worth calculating how much it will save you over the life of your house before paying out all that money. In reality the only people who will really benenfit is the next generation of people who buy your house. So how green are you really?


My Journey To Make A Solar Panel At Home









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]solar panels grants uk[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]solar panels grants uk[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment