What's a good resource for information about solar energy and DIY solar projects?
I'm looking to solar power my home and don't want to spend a lot of money, I want to do everything myself and need a good guide.
Of all the sites that I have come across on the internet about solar power and it's home application the most accurate and helpful has been...
http://www.solar-power-information-site.com/
It covers all the aspects that any homeowner would need to know and that would take looking in a few other sites just to get all the different information. PLUS it has books you can get that will detail the exact process of putting together a heating or energy system. I am in the process of making a heating system from it now. (takes about a week to do by yourself). Hope that helps!
Solar Energy Ideas
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]solar energy information[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]solar energy information[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment