Monday, 28 June 2010

Pv Panels

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
pv panels
Do I need a specific solar license to install PV panels ANYWHERE in the US?

Is being an electrician enough? Do I even need to be an electrician?

I am speaking of installing on OTHER people's property, of course.

A source would be really great! Thanks!


I think it goes state-by-state. In California, a C-10 contractor's license is enough to put up panels and connect the necessary equipment. Check the site below, there are materials for exam prep.

Maybe some places don't have the licensing requirements, but in general, if you're Joe the Plumber in Michigan, you're Joe the Handyman in California until you get the local license.

One more thought, if you're working for an installation company, if you're under the "supervision" of a licensed electrician, I think you're good. But you might end up doing the grunt work and not paid for your full skills.




[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]pv panels[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]pv panels[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment