What exactly is a green job? What are they and how do you get one?
With green energy and products being the future, what kind of jobs are "green jobs", and what kind of degrees and experience do they require? I would love to have a job that makes our planet a better place!
Same here! I would like something in harmony with my own values, a job that gives back to the greater good is the only kind I can feel proud to have. In my mind I think of a green job as working at an electronic recycling center breaking down electronics into it's component parts or working at a facility that cultivates algae that is to be used for jet fuel, or sewing candy wrappers together to make a purse & selling them on ebay or trying to find/match buyers & sellers of recycled material in the most efficient manner possible. I think anything that promotes sustainable, renewable resources in a way that doesn't itself cause unreasonable pollution could be a green job.
I imagine your education would vary depending on what you felt happy doing. Could you be happy being a quality control person in a recycling facility? Or do you want to invent a diesel engine powered by natural gas? A lot of jobs have yet to be invented since this is a new way of thinking for us. I think degrees in Organic Chem., Conservation, Anything related to biology, environmental law, etc. I'm sure there are so many fields out there that you can relate green jobs to that the possibilities are endless.
School to offer degree in renewable energy
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]green energy degrees[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]green energy degrees[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="20"]green energy degrees[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment