Friday, 29 May 2009

Make Solar Power

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
make solar power
Can I make a profitable enterprise just by gathering solar power (photovoltaic cells) and selling it?

Provided I have the land (in Greece) and the capital.
Provided I have the land (in Greece) and the capital.
I'm thinking large scale here, like 5+ km2.


No, because solar power by photovoltaic cells is expensive to produce, is an unstable source (limited to day time, and not too cloudy), and storage is rather expensive.
it is marginally profitable when intended for self use, because the cost of saved energy is the highest at this point, but if that energy is sold to a producer, or distributor of energy, the price per unit is going to be much lower.
it would be a better business to build and install such units at private homes.


Build DIY Solar Panels = Solar Panel Power = Freedom









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]make solar power[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]make solar power[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment