Monday, 5 January 2009

Solar Panel Caravan

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
solar panel caravan
Can I install a solar panel on my static caravan,I do not use much electric,is it easy to install.?

I have a one bed, small static caravan and want to heat water,and use electric lights etc.Would it cost me much to install it, I am not bad at DIY.


Using solar electricity to heat water is not cost effective, nor is running an electric fridge. Heat and cold take a lot of electricity. Those are better run on propane. But using solar for lights, TV, and other items in the caravan is perfectly doable. You can take a look at some kits that are easy to install at http://www.altestore.com/store/Kits-and-Package-Deals/RV-Solar-Packages/c572/.

To see what size kit you need, you can use a RV calculator, http://www.carmanah.com/calculators/mobile/mobilepowerdist/default.aspx?id=ALTESTORE&f=false.

People who tell you it's not possible or practical don't know what they are talking about. It is done all the time, and not just by rich people, not by a long shot.


Geaux Gypsy Caravan!









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]solar panel caravan[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]solar panel caravan[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment